Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Life...

Being angry will not answer any questions or solve any problems.
Today I kept asking myself why am I the one who's heartbroken? how can I unbreak it? why did it have to be him?
I was talking to myself, so basically I got no answers in the end! I realized it's not what I ask or how I ask it or asking at all that will help me. People say "yea I've been there. I know how you feel" but they actually don't. I'm hurt and angry but those feelings won't harm or benefit me. I'll have to help myself. No one can help me. I'll have to be strong on my own.

Knowing that the person you love is well and alive and happy is better than not having them on this earth at all. Sucking it up when they talk about their new love interest is better than not talking to them at all. When they die, they'll go knowing that someone loved them so much that they didn't care much about the pain they felt.
I can't live in a world where he's not in it. Even if he's with someone else, just knowing that he's happy makes my pain fade away a bit and it gives me hope that I can be happy too.

Naive .. probably! Stupid .. definitely!! Hurt .. immensely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment