So sometimes I have random conversations in my mind. Yes I said it "in my mind" with the other me! :) Am not crazy .. that's just how I come up with things to write and this is what I came up with last night!
"Hey", Andrew said.
I replied with a warm smile, "hey".
"I miss you", he said.
I let out a small laugh, "No you don’t".
"I still love you".
"Now you’re just making me laugh! No you don’t Andrew".
"Yes I do, and I know that you still love me too".
"I did and maybe I still do, but that doesn’t matter".
"Of course it does Lisa".
"Andrew! NO. I stopped waiting for you to tell me you love me or to tell me that you miss me or to kiss me or to make me fall in love with you all over again just because you looked at me in a way that makes me feel like I’m the only one you’ll ever love. I stopped waiting for you the second you told me that you really love her".
"But I left her".
"And I moved on Andrew".
The situation is more of a statement. It depends on the reader.
No comments:
Post a Comment